Saturday 8 December 2012

Winter is coming

So I wrote half of my thoughts out from last week but things have changed, well mostly the weather. You see not last week but the week before we had snow! SNOW!!! And it actually stuck it was cold out and white. I wasnt a lot, it was only like 3" but it was like minus 10 minus 14 during the week. However last weekend we got a heat wave that put us in the positive 5 area and it rained and so snow melted and brought out the mud. And so the past week has been warm and muddy other then our one day of cold. And so today again is warm and it rained last night. That is my weather report!!
As far as life, its pretty good, really uneventful. But thats life! Last weekend I was sorta sick. My body has started aching again and just very sore. My knees and hips and my tendinitis in my arm is back. And so sleep has been hard to find. Which makes the week not easy. When I am tired and impatient with the girls it does not make the days good. And so wed I realized this and really prayed for patience and i did and I was blessed with patience. Boy did I need it the girls are sick again and so aren't eating and aren't sleeping really. So we have had to change up their schedule because by 10 they are tired and since they don't eat not only are they tired but they are cranky because they need to eat. It's been a lot of fun!
Tonight there is a walk to Bethlehem performance in Montreal that I am going to with friends from church. It's in english even so that will be good for me at least. I am not too sure what it is but its something with christmas and the Christmas story. I have been told its singing and acting and really good. So should be fun!
I also made a pie last night. Blueberry even, with frozen blueberries and I made the crust. Not the greatest thing I have made but i challenged my self and we will see what people think. With ice cream it'll make it all better. I also have found time to make farmer brownies, and peanut butter blossom cookies this week. I find if I have nothing to do in the evenings I bake and I read what a thrilling life I live. Oh well could be worse.
Thats pretty much my life. Nothing too exciting! I am coming home in about 8 days so thats exciting. Only one week of work left and then a busy 2 weeks of being home. Next week is going to be a crazy week, Sara works sun and mon night so It will be a long monday and tuesday for me. Then we have doctors appointments in montreal on wed and thursday for the kids. So it will speed by I am sure.
Anywho look forward to seeing everyone and sharing more.

1 comment: