Tuesday 2 October 2012

Naptime oh yeah !!!!!

If you don`t have kids of have kids who are old enough to fend for themselves I think you forget baout naps. I napped all through Highschool and while I was in England but not becasue I had to but rather it was something to do. I was tired so I thought I`d lie down but really didn`t need to. However after look after 2 one year olds you realize that when they take a nap it is like party in your brain. Seriously, When you get 2 hours to your self to do whatever it is proabably the best two hours you will ever have in a day. Well not really but it is the quietest and yet those two hours are never long enough. Yesterday we made a list of things to do during naptime. One of them was to shower. Showers now a days are few and far between. No need to really a baby doesnt care how you look and the time it takes, well you don`t have that time in the morning and before bed you are too tired so you jsut lay and watch tv. So nap time great time to clean yourself. Also during nap time dish washer yes it  gets down during this tim,e. I am finding out that as soon as that door opens you have about 1 minute to take everything out and put everything in before you have two kids coming over to play with the door, climb on it and pull things out. Yes they are a fantastic help and soo cute but really nicer to do it with out the battle. Cleaning and making things get done as well during this time. But between the things that need to be done you also have the choice to nap your self. What better way to spend your day then having a nap with the kids. I know I have a job to do I am getting paid to nap doesn`t seem fair. You don`t get paid to sit at work, or sleep at work, well some people do. But not everyday. If I wanted I could nap for 2 hours every day. I dont think I will. If I let myself not sleep by about 8pm I am ready for bed.  So by 9 I sleep like a baby.
Anywho a little ramble for the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment